Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School was established in 1954 by the Brigidine Order and is part of the Parish of St Ives. The school is adjacent to the Parish Church. Our Parish Priest is Father Greg Chee.
Corpus Christi opened in the current Parish Hall in 1954 with Mother Donlan as the founding Principal. As the school population grew, the older classes were held at Brigidine College. The school buildings were opened in 1961 and they were blessed by Cardinal Gilroy.
In 2004 Corpus Christi celebrated its Golden Jubilee which highlighted the depth of support the school enjoys from its current and past families, the parish and local community.
In 2014 Corpus Christi celebrated the school’s Diamond Jubilee. A number of events were held across the school to celebrate this, our 60th year of providing quality Catholic education in our community.