As part of our PBL focus for Term 1, The Year 6 Tech Team have been busy helping to create a Corpus Christi Code of Conduct for Care and Use of Technology across Kindergarten to Year 6.
At Corpus Christi our PBL rule has been to focus on “Caring for Technology”. With the help of Year 4, 5 and 6, our Year 6 Tech Team have been busy helping with a Corpus Christi Code of Conduct for Care and Use of Technology across Kindergarten to Year 6. They have made imovies on the Ipads and taken photos of what caring for technology looks like at Corpus Christi. Some of their ideas are listed below and can be seen in the photos.
As students of Corpus Christi we will make sure…
- There is no food or drink near technological equipment
- We use a computer bag to take laptops to other classes
- We use the ipad buckets to take ipads to other classes
- We don’t leave technology on the floor or on chairs
- We plug them into power when we are finished
- We will hold ipads and laptops with 2 hands